MAP & DIRECTIONS
Regular public bus services from the resort to Hersonnisos and Heraklion. Car rental desk in hotel.
From Heraklion Airport to Aldemar Knossos Royal
Distance 23.3 km – driving time about 23 min – 80km/hour
- From the exit of the airport follow the national road with direction to Agios Nikolaos.
- Go straight ahead for about 20km.
- Turn right to the exit to Kastelli and then turn left for Hersonissos.
- Go straight ahead for 2 km and at the crossroad, drive direct opposite to the road.
- There is a small road parallel to the main road on your left side. . You follow this parallel road till you reach another smaller cross road (after about 1km).
- At this point there is a sign with the name of the Aldemar Hotels.
- Turn right and go straight ahead for about 500m you will see the Aldemar Knossos Royal Hotel.
In case of any difficulties please call us at the Aldemar Knossos Royal: number 0030 28970 27400 and we will be glad to help.
Heraklion Airport ‘N. Kazantzakis'(23 km)
Heraklion airport is served by many scheduled international airlines including Olympic Airways & Aegean Airlines from Athens International Airport, Thessaloniki, Rhodes and other Greek destinations. Charter flights arrive during the summer months from most European destinations.
Passenger and car ferries sail regularly between Heraklion Harbour and Piraeus (Athens), Santorini and other islands.
Taxis & car or limousine hire are available on request, at an extra charge.
Taxi to Hersonissos (3km): 8€, to Heraklion Center (26km): 45€, to Airport (23km): 40€, to Agios Nikolaos (44km): 60€.